Trusted security for your mobile, network, and computer systems.
At Oversee My IT, our comprehensive cybersecurity services are designed to help you keep your data safe. Offering IT consulting services and risk assessments to clients throughout Arlington, Frisco, Irving, Fort Worth, and the Dallas, TX areas, our company can help minimize security threats and prevent problems before they occur using the following intervention and prevention methods.
Strategy and governance: – As part of our IT consulting services, we can help strategize how you can shield your tech from hackers in advance as well and guide your company on how to manage and resolve problems when they hit.
Security risk assessment: – We can provide IT security assessments to examine every aspect of your technology from your cyberspace and wireless network to every desktop computer to find and repair any hole in your technology’s armor.
- Security awareness training: – When people try to hack into your technology, the preparedness and knowledge of your staff can save you. We show your employees how to detect threats.
- Internal vulnerability testing and monitoring: – Whether by accident or otherwise, your workers also have the potential to do the most damage to your technology. We can help cut the chance this will happen and, if it does, we can help you handle the problem better.
- External penetration testing: – Outside criminals look at your system for weaknesses to find a way in. We’re able to check your system and eliminate any gaps in security they might use.
- Managed breach detection and response: – An intruder will cause the worst damage if he can get through your first line of virtual defense. Our focus is to find and stop the bad guy fast.
- Identity management: – We help make sure only the right folks get to see important data.
- System event log information management (SEIM): – Our analysis of each security alert will let you know where the risk comes from and how to boost your reaction to it.
- Zero trust implementation: – This program for technology safety forces each person to verify their identity to access your firm’s info, software. and hardware. We can help build this policy and make it work.
- IoT security: – Anything from assembly machinery to a refrigerator can get an Internet connection. We keep them safe and help them play nice with other computer technology in your network.
- Incident response: – When an attack happens, we help determine what damage has been done and direct your response with law enforcement and other outside organizations.
To learn more about how our cybersecurity services can protect your business from external and internal threats, we welcome you to contact our team. If you would like to schedule an IT security assessment, be sure to reach out to us today. Our operation is proud to provide cybersecurity and network security services to clients throughout the Irving, Arlington, Frisco, Dallas, and Fort Worth, TX area.