Oversee My IT offers customized services based on the needs and wants of your business. Our primary goal is to assist you with your technology needs ranging from basic help desk support to virtual CIO services and everything in between. Contact us to discuss your custom solution.
What We Do
Thanks to our Proactive Managed Services Program, you can now get all the computer network maintenance and support you need for one low, fixed monthly rate without any surprises, hidden costs, or the expense of a full time IT staff.
This service is ideal for the small business owner that doesn’t want to spend their time dealing with computer problems and maintenance, and simply wants the peace of mind that everything is covered and taken care of.
Here’s How It Works:
One of our senior network engineers will perform regular, scheduled maintenance on your network each and every month. We will make sure your virus protection is up to date, your backups are working properly, check critical firewall and security settings, and update software patches. We will even conduct a series of system optimization tasks every month that will keep your network running at maximum speed and performance.
We will also remotely monitor your network 24/7, 365 days a year to detect, diagnose, and prevent lurking problems from turning into major interruptions to your business in the form of downtime, security breaches, or other failures. Finally, we’ll design the right mix of on-site, remote, network, and help desk support to fit your specific situation and needs.
Small businesses are the perfect victim of a cyberattack. Why? Because small business owners are not prepared and make it easier on criminals. One of the biggest issues facing small business owners in the fight against cybercrime is the lack of a cybersecurity plan. This lack of a plan is because over half of small business owners believe that cybercrime will never affect them.
So what does this mean for you? Can you say confidently that your network is prepared to fight against the next Ransomware attack? If you’re not sure, contact Oversee My IT for a free network assessment.
Thanks to our Backup Management Solution, you can rest assured that your data is being backed up in a format that is not only secure, but also easily recovered when you need it.
- Your files are automatically backed up every night right over the Internet. No more rotating and storing tapes or running the risk of tape failures!
- Your data is safe from fire, floods, storms, viruses, hackers, hardware malfunctions, and human error!
- You can back up ALL of your data and not be limited to the size of your tape drive.
- Should a disaster occur, you can be back up and running the very next day…we GUARANTEE it.
Why Trust Oversee My IT with your data?
- Our state-of-the-art data centers feature a 256 bit AES encryption (same used as the FBI), data is stored in redundant, secure data centers located hundreds of miles apart from each other.
- We unconditionally guarantee the security and availability of your data or your money back.
- We carry liability insurance to cover YOU.
- We offer free help desk support for recovering files.
- We offer free disaster recovery services to restore your data if ALL of it is lost at one time.
- We are a local company with a real, live office.
Cloud computing or “going to the cloud” is very similar to the concept of paying for electricity as a utility rather than purchasing and running your own generator to power your home or office. Public utilities shoulder the burden of generating and delivering electricity and can provide a cheap, reliable, “pay as you go” service to anyone wanting water or power. Similarly, with cloud computing, the cost of hosting, securing and delivering network services (like Office) are owned by the utility company (in this case, Microsoft).
Is this a smart move?
The cost savings with Office 365 are hard to ignore; however, there are a number of things to consider before you jump ship to cloud computing. You need to consider the reliability of your Internet connection, what type of help desk support you want, security, what other applications (accounting, CRM, line of business applications, etc.) you need and which devices (scanners, printers, iPads) you need to use.
With the growing number of HIPAA violations occurring, Oversee My IT is focused on providing HIPAA compliance services to keep your office safe.
Are you HIPAA compliant?
Did you know if a violation occurs, YOU can lose your license, be fined up to $250,00 (per violation), or even face jail time? We can help ensure your practice is compliant by analyzing these key areas of concern.
- Network – We will run tools to look for security holes in your network that may be vulnerable to an attack. We will fill those holes with firewall changes or even new hardware as needed.
- Computers – We will touch all devices on your network to search for vulnerabilities. This includes desktops, laptops and even tablets. By not having the latest software and patches installed, you may be leaving your system open to attacks.
- Operations – As we walk through your office, we will identify items that may violate HIPAA requirements. Are you leaving patient paperwork out in an open area? Can a monitor be seen from a public area? Our expertise in noticing these items will help ensure you practice is not inadvertently leaving you open to a violation.
These are just some of the items we look for to keep you safe. Give us a call and we can perform a free HIPAA office assessment for your office.
Oversee My IT has partnered with 3CX to provide you with a cutting-edge solution to VoIP Phone Systems for your office environment. Here is some more information about 3CX’s VoIP offerings:
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX. It is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VoIP Gateways, VoIP service providers and PSTN phone lines. It is easy to manage by system administrators as it integrates well with Windows Network infrastructure.
Let Oversee My IT help you plan and set up this great system in your office environment. We love it so much that we use it for our own office!
Our vCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) services enables your company to run more efficiently by aligning your IT goals with your business plan. We will help you maintain your IT infrastructure and also plan a technology roadmap to identify new opportunities to use new technology tools.
We will also help formulate strategic IT goals, planning the IT budget and rework the business processes to facilitate technology changes.
What we will do:
- Keep a firm grasp on IT project planning and management
- Offer our experience in the IT budgeting process
- Use our knowledge of technology trends that are likely to impact the customer to keep you ahead of the competition
- Link IT systems to meet business objectives