Do what you are great at while we make your technology run at its best. Our products include:
Managed services: – We customize a support system that fits your business needs, helps you control costs, improves your risk management, and ensures high availability of all your network systems and services — all for a low monthly fee. Each month one of our senior network engineers will:
- Ensure your virus protection is up to date.
- Check firewall and security settings.
- Update your systems with the latest software and security patches.
- Perform tasks to keep your technology operating at its best.
We focus on your network security and monitor continuously to prevent even small issues from becoming large ones.
Backup your data: – Every night, our technology replicates your data both locally and remotely to make sure your business intelligence is secured and ready to retrieve when needed. Why we offer a money-back guarantee:
- You get the same encryption as the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Copies of your data are stored in multiple trusted data centers hundreds of miles apart.
- Your information is safe from natural disasters, hackers and human error.
- We have liability insurance that covers you.
- If an event occurs and you need to restore your data, we will be right there with you to help you get your business back up and running.
Business continuity: – Business disruptions can happen at any time and a business continuity plan helps you deal with those difficult situations so that you can function with as little interruption as possible. Through a detailed protection plan, we can help make your organization resilient. Our three-step procedure to help clients plan for misfortune:
Analyze your business needs. This review figures out:
- All the data the business has.
- The hardware and software on which it’s stored.
- Who controls it.
- What it takes to:
- Operate that hardware and software.
- Retrieve data from it.
Build your strategy and budget. When the entrepreneur has a clear view of the technologies they use and data they rely on, we recommend improvements to help give them peace of mind.
- Con: Storing off-site data in another state may cost more.
- Pro: It reduces risk because catastrophe is less likely to happen in two divergent locations.
- Con: Planning can involve up-front expense, such as for up-grading technology.
- Pro: After implementing a business continuity plan, small and mid-sized businesses may pay as little as a few hundred dollars a month to keep it ready.
Create a way to plan over time. To avoid overwhelming clients with everything that can go wrong, we:
First, create plans up-front for the most likely interruptions
Second, reconvene with them each quarter to build contingencies for problems that are less likely or that post fewer business-continuity challenges.
Third, regularly review clients’ technology set-up to ensure It’s cost effective and will meet business needs as new devices come along. This check-up also covers:
- Prices all vendors are charging.
- Services they’re delivering.
- Changes in the corporate technology budget.
- Tweaks to accommodate forthcoming changes in hardware, software and connectivity.
Managed voice / phone systems: – Tweaks to accommodate forthcoming changes in hardware, software and connectivity.
Product consulting/procurement: – We read the fine print while you run your business. We can help:
- Find and build technologies that achieve multiple goals simultaneously, such as in expense, security and operations.
- Recommend large hardware and software partners that are cost-efficient, responsive and ethical.
Network assessment: – Recommend large hardware and software partners that are cost-efficient, responsive and ethical. This review examines the current and future health of:
- Each device on the network.
- Connections between those electronics.
- The network’s security.
Ongoing audits: – The best problem is one that never happens. Regular checks of your technology can address issues early, when fixing them is easier and costs much less.
Take control of your technology, all while handling the day-to-day responsibilities of your company with help from Oversee My IT. For over 13 years, our certified technicians have been proud to provide the managed IT services you need for continuous network support, and data security. If you’re interested in learning more about our managed voice systems, data backup plans, and more, please feel free to give us a call today! We serve clients throughout the Irving, Arlington, Frisco, Dallas, and Fort Worth, TX area.